Exhibition "Presentation 2018" at the IAA Gallery
Exhibition Presentation 2018 at the IAA Gallery
Amber has been with us forever. For years, it has inspired artists,
with jewellery designs being a sign of both the times and trends.
Have we already seen it all? Has this gratifying material been
shown in all possible ways? We want to deliver a unique exhibition of
contemporary jewellery by inviting friends from abroad and at the same time to promote Polish contemporary jewellery art beyond Poland’s borders-
Michał Fatyga, the competition’s curator.
- Lidia Popiel - photographer
- prof. Andrzej Szadkowski - founder of the Department of Jewellery at the Faculty of Textile Art
and Fashion Design, Łódź Academy of Fine Arts, jewellery designer
- Alain Roggeman - teacher at the SYNTRA Brussels training centre, jewellery designer
- Tomasz Zaremski – jewellery designer
- Michał Fatyga - jewellery designer
Goldsmithing Artists’ Association
The Vistula Museum in Kazimierz Dolny
International Amber Association
International Fair of Amber, Jewellery & Gemstones - Amberif
Gallery of Art in Legnica
The exhibition is open until the 6th of May 2019.